Saturday, June 1, 2013

Lana del Rey: Summer Smokey Eyes




Hey guys,

I recorded this on one of the few days when the weather was really nice here. :D I think it’s a great effortless look for summer. You don’t need a lot of time for it and it still enhances your beauty, I think. It’s just a brown smoky eye with a little bit of shimmer in the inner corner. The rest of the face is very summery and neutral. I think it would also look great with a little bit of lip gloss or something. You’ll find the Original Picture here. Hope you enjoy! :)



What you need:

  • Brown eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Constructivist)
  • Medium brown eyeshadow
  • Highlighting eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Golden pigment
  • Nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
  • Mascara
  • Brow powder
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Peachy-pink blush (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Magic)
  • Highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
  • Nude lipstick (as Barry M lipstick in 101)


I hope you enjoyed this somewhat different look.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.




Wanna know what that is: Click here!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment