I recorded this on one of the few days when the weather was really nice here. :D I think it’s a great effortless look for summer. You don’t need a lot of time for it and it still enhances your beauty, I think. It’s just a brown smoky eye with a little bit of shimmer in the inner corner. The rest of the face is very summery and neutral. I think it would also look great with a little bit of lip gloss or something. You’ll find the Original Picture here. Hope you enjoy! :)
What you need:
- Brown eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Constructivist)
- Medium brown eyeshadow
- Highlighting eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Golden pigment
- Nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
- Brow powder
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Peachy-pink blush (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Magic)
- Highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
- Nude lipstick (as Barry M lipstick in 101)
I hope you enjoyed this somewhat different look.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!