I thought this look was kind of special because it is quite natural but still has the bold liner. I really fell in love with it. This is where you can find the original picture that inspired me.
I think I would wear something like that in the summer time. It’s a nice day make-up if you go shopping with friends or something like that. :) Since black eyeliner is really in this season this is a great look not to look to overdone.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Translucent powder
- Shimmery highlighting eyeshadow
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Brow powder
- Foundation (mixed with highlighter)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nxy blush in Taupe)
- Highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
- Clear lipgloss (as Kiko Instant Volume lipgloss in No. 10)
I would love to hear your opinion: Do you think this is too heavy for summer still?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!