Monday, May 6, 2013

To-Go Make-up: Rouge Bunny Rouge Khazaria Look




Hey guys,

I thought this look was kind of special because it is quite natural but still has the bold liner. I really fell in love with it. This is where you can find the original picture that inspired me.

I think I would wear something like that in the summer time. It’s a nice day make-up if you go shopping with friends or something like that. :) Since black eyeliner is really in this season this is a great look not to look to overdone.




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Translucent powder
  • Shimmery highlighting eyeshadow
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Concealer
  • Brow powder
  • Foundation (mixed with highlighter)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nxy blush in Taupe)
  • Highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
  • Clear lipgloss (as Kiko Instant Volume lipgloss in No. 10)


I would love to hear your opinion: Do you think this is too heavy for summer still?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here


1 comment:

  1. Gefällt mir auch sehr gut...vor allem weil's so schlicht und trotzdem schön ist.:)

    ReplyDelete