Saturday, May 18, 2013

Look & Outfit: 1930s Party



Hey guys,

I went to a party a few weeks ago and the theme was Hair. I was really unhappy because I didn’t know what to do with my hair. Then I decided to go for a 1930s inspired look with some nice curls and everything. Unfortunately we couldn’t take a picture of that. Maybe I’ll try to redo it someday.

Still I can show you the make-up and clothes I wore. Hope you enjoy! :D




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Matt skintoned eyeshadow
  • Taupish eyeshadow
  • Darker taupe eyeshadow
  • Golden pigment
  • Glitter base
  • Multicolored glitter
  • Nude eyeliner pencil
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • Brow powder
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Setting powder
  • Natural blush (as Nyx Cream Blush in Tea Rose)
  • Red lipliner
  • Red lipstick (as a mixture of OCC liptar in Reverb and P2 lipstick in Red Square)


I am sorry the video was such a mess and the pictures are so horrible.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here


3 comments:

  1. Sieht super aus.
    Mich würde das echt mal interessieren, was du mit deinen Haaren gemacht hast...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gut, ich werd mich mal versuchen, das nochmal hinzubekommen. :D

      Delete
  2. Der Lippenstift steht dir mega-gut!

    ReplyDelete