Today I wanna share a look that is not typical Lana del Rey but still caught my eye. You’ll find the original pictures here. It’s a dark winged out eye look with dark metallic lips. For me this is more of a 90s inspired look which doesn’t seem too wearable nowadays. I personally wouldn’t wear that out but maybe if you have a theme party or something like that or you’re a big fan of that decade you’ll enjoy this. :D
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Too Faced Shadow Insurance)
- Skintoned eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadew in Pink Ice)
- Dark brown base (as Mac Paint Pot in Constructivist)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Dark brown eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
- Neutral blush (as Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso)
- Brown lipliner (as Kiko lipliner in No. 305)
- Metallic brown lipstick
I hope you enjoyed this somewhat different look.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!