Saturday, May 25, 2013

Lana del Rey: Dark Winged Out Look




Hey guys,

Today I wanna share a look that is not typical Lana del Rey but still caught my eye. You’ll find the original pictures here. It’s a dark winged out eye look with dark metallic lips. For me this is more of a 90s inspired look which doesn’t seem too wearable nowadays. I personally wouldn’t wear that out but maybe if you have a theme party or something like that or you’re a big fan of that decade you’ll enjoy this. :D



What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Too Faced Shadow Insurance)
  • Skintoned eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadew in Pink Ice)
  • Dark brown base (as Mac Paint Pot in Constructivist)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Dark brown eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
  • Mascara
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
  • Neutral blush (as Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso)
  • Brown lipliner (as Kiko lipliner in No. 305)
  • Metallic brown lipstick


I hope you enjoyed this somewhat different look.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here



1 comment:

  1. Ist jetzt nicht so ganz mein Geschmack, hat aber irgendwie was :)

    ReplyDelete