The first video I ever saw of Lana del Rey was Born to Die and I loved it so much. I don’t think that she is necessarily a beautiful woman but her style is gorgeous and so I decided to do that first look that I ever saw on her. It’s very classy with the nudish eyes, the big lashes and the dark red lips. I also love the dress she’s wearing with it. I will link you the original picture here.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Skintone colored eyeshadow (as Dune of the Sleek V2 Mattes palette)
- Highlighting eyeshadow (as Pillowtalk of the Sleek V2 Mattes palette)
- Taupish eyeshadow (as a mixture of Thunder and Paperbag of the Sleek V2 Mattes palette)
- Black gel eyeliner (as Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink)
- Optional: false lashes (as Ardell Demi Whispies)
- Setting powder
- Dusty pink blush
- Red lipliner (as essence lipliner in Red Flush)
- Red lipstick (as Illamasqua lipstick in Drench)
I hope you enjoyed this and have a wonderful day. Remember it’s Mother’s Day tomorrow. ;)
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!