Saturday, May 11, 2013

Lana del Rey: Born to Die



Hey guys,

The first video I ever saw of Lana del Rey was Born to Die and I loved it so much. I don’t think that she is necessarily a beautiful woman but her style is gorgeous and so I decided to do that first look that I ever saw on her. It’s very classy with the nudish eyes, the big lashes and the dark red lips. I also love the dress she’s wearing with it. I will link you the original picture here.


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Skintone colored eyeshadow (as Dune of the Sleek V2 Mattes palette)
  • Highlighting eyeshadow (as Pillowtalk of the Sleek V2 Mattes palette)
  • Taupish eyeshadow (as a mixture of Thunder and Paperbag of the Sleek V2 Mattes palette)
  • Black gel eyeliner (as Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink)
  • Mascara
  • Optional: false lashes (as Ardell Demi Whispies)
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Setting powder
  • Dusty pink blush
  • Red lipliner (as essence lipliner in Red Flush)
  • Red lipstick (as Illamasqua lipstick in Drench)


I hope you enjoyed this and have a wonderful day. Remember it’s Mother’s Day tomorrow. ;)

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here



No comments:

Post a Comment