I wanted to share this Spring look which is inspired by the two main colors of the season: mint green and peach. I like both and I love them combined. I was talking to Cassie and then had the idea for this look. I hope you enjoy!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Shimmery peach base (as Milani Shadow Eyez Pencil in Champagne Toast)
- Peachy eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow in 5)
- Highlighting eyeshadow
- Darker tanned eyeshadow
- Green base (Kiko Longlasting Stick Eyeshadow in No. 9)
- Mint green eyeshadow (as the one of the Ofra Bright Addiction palette)
- Black liquid eyeliner
- White mascara base
- Green mascara (as Kiko Super Color Mascara in No. 3)
- Setting powder
- Bronzer (Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Stellar)
- Peachy blush (as Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso)
- Peachy lip gloss (essence Lip Stain in 02 Hello Summer)
What do you think? My boyfriend hated it. :D
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!