Tuesday, April 23, 2013

To-Go Make-up: Peachy Mint



Hey guys,

I wanted to share this Spring look which is inspired by the two main colors of the season: mint green and peach. I like both and I love them combined. I was talking to Cassie and then had the idea for this look. I hope you enjoy!




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Shimmery peach base (as Milani Shadow Eyez Pencil in Champagne Toast)
  • Peachy eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow in 5)
  • Highlighting eyeshadow
  • Darker tanned eyeshadow
  • Green base (Kiko Longlasting Stick Eyeshadow in No. 9)
  • Mint green eyeshadow (as the one of the Ofra Bright Addiction palette)
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • White mascara base
  • Green mascara (as Kiko Super Color Mascara in No. 3)
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer (Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Stellar)
  • Peachy blush (as Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso)
  • Highlighter
  • Peachy lip gloss (essence Lip Stain in 02 Hello Summer)

What do you think? My boyfriend hated it. :D

Follow me on Twitter as well. :)

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here



No comments:

Post a Comment