This look is inspired by this picture by Makeup Factory. I liked the aqua color but I wasn’t sure whether this would be a wearable look. I think I wouldn’t wear it. What do you think?
It’s really summery and the colors remind me of the beach and the sun. I really liked that about the look. Aqua is a big trend this season, I still think there are better ways to wear it. :) Enjoy!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Turquoise base (as Maybelline 24h Color Tattoo in Turquoise Forever)
- Light blue pigment
- Optional: green pigment
- Dark brown eyeshadow
- Yellow eyeshadow (as Sugarpill eyeshadow in Buttercupcake)
- Highlighting eyeshadow
- Eyebrow powder
- Optional: nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Foundation (mixed with highlighter)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as the one of the Ofra Window Palette)
- Neutral pink blush (as the one of the Ofra Window Palette)
- Highlighter (as the one of the Ofra Window Palette)
- Pink lipstick (as Louma lipstick in Hey Girl)
- Orange lipgloss
Hope you had a great Easter.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!