Wednesday, April 3, 2013

To-Go Make-up: Makeup Factory Summer Look




Hey guys,

This look is inspired by this picture by Makeup Factory. I liked the aqua color but I wasn’t sure whether this would be a wearable look. I think I wouldn’t wear it. What do you think?

It’s really summery and the colors remind me of the beach and the sun. I really liked that about the look. Aqua is a big trend this season, I still think there are better ways to wear it. :) Enjoy!




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Turquoise base (as Maybelline 24h Color Tattoo in Turquoise Forever)
  • Light blue pigment
  • Optional: green pigment
  • Dark brown eyeshadow
  • Yellow eyeshadow (as Sugarpill eyeshadow in Buttercupcake)
  • Highlighting eyeshadow
  • Eyebrow powder
  • Optional: nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • Conceiler
  • Foundation (mixed with highlighter)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as the one of the Ofra Window Palette)
  • Neutral pink blush (as the one of the Ofra Window Palette)
  • Highlighter (as the one of the Ofra Window Palette)
  • Pink lipstick (as Louma lipstick in Hey Girl)
  • Orange lipgloss


Hope you had a great Easter.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.




Wanna know what that is: Click here



No comments:

Post a Comment