Wednesday, April 3, 2013

To-Go Make-up: Back on Track Tutorial



Hey guys,

this is a very easy look since I haven't applied make-up in 2 weeks and I really wanted to start slow. This Club dupe eyeshadow is really cool and you can’t go wrong with it. I really enjoyed this greenish-brown smoky eye for my date night.

Do you like wearing such dark colors or do you think it’s too much? I really hope you enjoy this! I am really sorry I couldn't take pictures of it.




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Too Faced Shadow Insurance)
  • Bronze base (as Maybelline 24h Color Tattoo in On and on bronze)
  • Douchrome base (as Ofra 3D Cream Eyeshadow in Diamond Glitz)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Douchrome eyeshadow (as the one of the Wet n Wild palette in Comfort Zone)
  • Yellow shimmery eyeshadow (as the one of the Wet n Wild palette in Comfort Zone)
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • Concealer
  • Foundation (mixed with some highlighter)
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Neutral blush (as Nyx Cream Blush in Tea Rose)
  • Highlighter
  • Neutral lipliner (as Nyx lipliner in Mauve)
  • Golden lipstick (as Barry M lipstick in 136)


I really love the colors of this look. I like this for the evening.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.




Wanna know what that is: Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment