this is a very easy look since I haven't applied make-up in 2 weeks and I really wanted to start slow. This Club dupe eyeshadow is really cool and you can’t go wrong with it. I really enjoyed this greenish-brown smoky eye for my date night.
Do you like wearing such dark colors or do you think it’s too much? I really hope you enjoy this! I am really sorry I couldn't take pictures of it.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Too Faced Shadow Insurance)
- Bronze base (as Maybelline 24h Color Tattoo in On and on bronze)
- Douchrome base (as Ofra 3D Cream Eyeshadow in Diamond Glitz)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Douchrome eyeshadow (as the one of the Wet n Wild palette in Comfort Zone)
- Yellow shimmery eyeshadow (as the one of the Wet n Wild palette in Comfort Zone)
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Foundation (mixed with some highlighter)
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Neutral blush (as Nyx Cream Blush in Tea Rose)
- Neutral lipliner (as Nyx lipliner in Mauve)
- Golden lipstick (as Barry M lipstick in 136)
I really love the colors of this look. I like this for the evening.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!