Wednesday, April 3, 2013

To-Go Make-up: Aqua Eyes



Hey guys,

This look is inspired by the Aqua Eye trend for the summer. I really like that kind of color for my eyes. Still it’s kind of hard to wear in everyday life. I hope this video is helpful.

With hooded eyes it’s quite easy to wear bright colors like this. If you don’t have hooded eyes it might help to do bright eyeliner instead of a bright color over the whole eyelid. I hope you enjoy watching now! :)




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Too Faced Shadow Insurance)
  • Neutral base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Bronzy eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek Sunset palette)
  • Blue eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek Acid palette)
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Black eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek Acid palette)
  • Neutral eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
  • Concealer
  • Foundation (mixed with highlighter)
  • Bronzer (as the elf contouring bronzing powder)
  • Peachy blush (as the elf contouring blush powder)
  • Golden highlighter
  • Peachy pink lipstick (as MUA lipstick in Shade 4)


I really love this look. I would definitely wear it for a shopping trip or something like that. What do you think about this color?

Btw: This is the last look without pictures. I am so sorry.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment