Sunday, April 7, 2013

Lana del Rey: Met Ball 2012



Hey guys,

I wanna start my new series now. After a little break it’s time to do some videos again. ;) I have moved into my new apartment now and most things are done. I can’t wait to get into my blog and youtube channel again. I hope you enjoy the new videos.

So this series is inspired by Lana des Rey. While breaking up with my boyfriend and moving on my own her music gave me a lot of strength. I think she’s really beautiful and talented and that’s why she deserves a series on my channel. ;) Also I really love her style. What do you think?

This first look is rather Autumn inspired. Since we still have snow, you can’t expect me to do only Spring inspired looks. ;) I really like the soft brown on the lids with the dark lips. It’s a great look for a winter date or something like that. Enjoy!



What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Bronzy base (as Mac Paint Pot in Constructivist)
  • Neutral eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Brown eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Eyebrow powder
  • Mascara
  • False lashes (as Ardell Babies)
  • Nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as a mixture of Bobbi Brown Rouge Stick in Suede and NYX blush in Taupe)
  • Highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
  • Dark red lipliner (as NYX lipliner in Auburn)
  • Dark red lipstick


Please let me know what you think about this series. :) I really enjoy hearing your opinion.

Follow me on Twitter as well. :)

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.




Wanna know what that is: Click here




2 comments:

  1. Sieht total schön aus.
    Der Lippenstift ist klasse.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hübsches AMU! Die Lidschattenkombi gefällt mir gut!
    Liebe Grüsse, Puminchen

    ReplyDelete