I wanna start my new series now. After a little break it’s time to do some videos again. ;) I have moved into my new apartment now and most things are done. I can’t wait to get into my blog and youtube channel again. I hope you enjoy the new videos.
So this series is inspired by Lana des Rey. While breaking up with my boyfriend and moving on my own her music gave me a lot of strength. I think she’s really beautiful and talented and that’s why she deserves a series on my channel. ;) Also I really love her style. What do you think?
This first look is rather Autumn inspired. Since we still have snow, you can’t expect me to do only Spring inspired looks. ;) I really like the soft brown on the lids with the dark lips. It’s a great look for a winter date or something like that. Enjoy!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Bronzy base (as Mac Paint Pot in Constructivist)
- Neutral eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Brown eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Eyebrow powder
- False lashes (as Ardell Babies)
- Nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as a mixture of Bobbi Brown Rouge Stick in Suede and NYX blush in Taupe)
- Highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
- Dark red lipliner (as NYX lipliner in Auburn)
- Dark red lipstick
Please let me know what you think about this series. :) I really enjoy hearing your opinion.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!