This is the second look inspired by Lana del Rey. It was the cover look of the Russian Interview magazine, which I will link you here. I thought it was really special, a great mixture between Rocker Chic and 60s Make-up. What do you think?
This look is great for people with smaller eyes, because they look much bigger. I wouldn’t recommend it if you have small lips like I do. I think it makes me look quite pale and dead. :D But if you have nice full lips this look can be incredibly sexy. Hope you enjoy!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Skintoned eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Matt grey eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek Eyeshadow in Stealth)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Optional: Black eyeshadow
- White eyeliner pencil
- Eyebrow powder
- Setting powder
- Bronzer (as the one of the Ofra Window Palette)
- Golden highlighter
- Nude lipliner (as Nyx Lipliner in Mauve)
- Nude lipstick
Too much eyeliner or not? What do you think?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!