This look is super pretty, super special and quite difficult. Luckily with hooded eyes this is a little bit easier. It’s definitely a great look if you like bold black liquid liner (as I do). I think it’s really 60s as well. The original picture is linked here.
Would you wear liner like that? I was surprised how well it actually worked out. It’s definitely a look that people will notice.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Nyx HD primer)
- Skintoned base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Skintoned eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Black eyeshadow
- White eyeliner pencil
- Brow powder
- Foundation (mixed with highlighter)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nxy blush in Taupe)
- Optional: Peachy blush (as Benefit blush in Georgia)
- Nude lipstick (as Zoeva Lip Crayon in Naked)
Definitely one of my favorite looks of this series. :) What do you think?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!