Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Used up! MNY My Balm


Hey guys,

today I wanna show you this lip product I used up before winter came. This is discontinued, unfortunately, since I really liked it. It's the MNY My Balm.

I got this because it was one of the first products available here that was a lip balm with a little bit of something in it. This one was slightly shimmery, which looked quite nice in summer.


I also liked the scent a lot. It's some kind of vanilla. It really helped my lips to stay nice and moisturized through summer time. I would still need something thicker in winter, though.

I am really sad I can't get a new one of these. Have you tried them? Is there anything similar you can suggest?
 
Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment