Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Used up! Maybelline express nails Nailpolish Remover acetonfree



Hey guys,

I wanted to quickly mention my favorite nailpolish remover. :D I used it up a few weeks ago and already started the new bottle. I had other removers before and they never really worked. This one does and it is not too expensive. It's the Maybelline express nails Nailpolish Remover acetonfree. 


I think this is something really boring to talk about. Still I wanted to mention that I love it. I know how hard it can be to try all those horrible nailpolish removers that don't do anything (I especially hated the essence ones). So if you're looking for a good one, maybe you wanna try this. It also lasted me quite long, probably a whole year. It removes glitter polishes as well. I really can't complain. ;)

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment