Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Used up! Christina Aguilera EdP



Hey guys,

I will move to my new apartment this weekend so I had to clean up my closet. I wanna show you all the used up things I still had in there. That's why there will be a ton of posts about products now. I am really sorry. 

The first thing I wanna share is this Christina Aguilera EdP. I don't know whether you would consider it the Original version since she came out with a few other scents as well. This small bottle (15ml/ O.5 fl. oz.) is about 13 Euro here which is really cheap.


I got this one in a gift set with the body lotion and the shower gel. I really liked the scent of it. It's obviously not super long lasting but I think it's well worth the money. Most perfumes of this price range I wouldn't even touch but I think you can't go wrong with this one. I didn't react to it, either.

The scent is described as sexy and glamorous. I think it's the perfect mixture between sweet and deep. I really like the scent. Have you tried it and what do you think?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment