Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Used up! Christina Aguilera Deodorant Spray



Hey guys,

so next I wanna show you the Cristina Aguilera deodorant. I have probably used up 3 or 4 bottles of this now. I am not a huge fan of deodorants for females since I feel like they don't do much. 

This one I did like though. It has a nice scent. If you sweat a lot I still wouldn't really recommend it. I like it for days when I feel a little girly. The scent is definitely similar to the perfume which I really like. It's romantic and elegant. I think I wouldn't really repurchase this, but I wouldn't mind getting it as a gift.


The 150ml/5.0 fl. oz. bottle is about 10 Euro here, which is quite a lot for deodorant. That's probably the reason why I wouldn't buy it myself. Would you pay that much for a deodorant? 

Also I felt like in the end it really smelled like alcohol. I don't know whether that's just me, though...

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.




Wanna know what that is: Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment