Friday, February 22, 2013

To-Go Make-up: Everyday 60s Look



Hey guys,

I wanted to show you guys my recent favorite make-up look that I wear whenever I feel like make-up. It’s a little bit more dramatic than what I used to wear but I love it. Maybe you think it’s too much but right now I really enjoy this look. You can always just tame it by applying a thinner black liner. I hope you enjoy this!



What you need:

  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Neutral eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • Neutral eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
  • Concealer
  • Powder
  • Contour color (as NYX blush in Taupe)
  • Neutral blush (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush)
  • Highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
  • Pink lipstick (as Zoeva Lip Crayon in Bonbon)
  • Pink gloss (as Kiko Lip Glaze in No. 02)


Do you think the lips are somewhat wearable or are they just too much?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here


1 comment:

  1. Oooohhhhh ja.*___*
    Ich trag das auch total gern so...
    Aber dann meist noch mit 'nem roten oder dunkelroten Lippenstift...:)
    Mag den Stil total.:)

    ReplyDelete