I wanted to show you guys my recent favorite make-up look that I wear whenever I feel like make-up. It’s a little bit more dramatic than what I used to wear but I love it. Maybe you think it’s too much but right now I really enjoy this look. You can always just tame it by applying a thinner black liner. I hope you enjoy this!
What you need:
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Neutral eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Neutral eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
- Contour color (as NYX blush in Taupe)
- Neutral blush (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush)
- Highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
- Pink lipstick (as Zoeva Lip Crayon in Bonbon)
- Pink gloss (as Kiko Lip Glaze in No. 02)
Do you think the lips are somewhat wearable or are they just too much?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!