Thursday, February 21, 2013

To-Go Make-up: Dior Spring Look



Hey guys,

This look is inspired by the Dior Cherie Bow Collection. I will link you the original picture here. I really liked it and since I wanted to play with my new Maybelline Cream Shadow, a pink look was just perfect. I am not sure whether I like this all-pink style. It was fun to do though.

I am sorry for the weird pictures but my camera ran out of battery and I had to take the few pictures I had taken before it decided to turn off. :)




What you need:

  • Pink eyeshadow base (as Maybelline 24h Color Tattoo in Pink Gold)
  • Pink pigment
  • Neutral pink pigment
  • Highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
  • Grey eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Stealth)
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Pink blush (as a combination of Revlon cream blush in Flushed and Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Fantastic)
  • Pink lipstick (as Louma lipstick in Hey Girl)
  • Nude lipgloss (as Kiko Instant Volume lipgloss in No. 10)


Is pink a color you like to wear on your eyes?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here



3 comments:

  1. Hübsch.
    Naja...ich mag an den Augen eher so "sanfte" Rosatöne...also...bzw. ich habe festgestellt, dass mir das seltsamerweise steht...:D
    Ab und an...ja...^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dann solltest du dieses Maybelline-Ding vllt mal anschauen. :D

      Delete