This look is inspired by the Dior Cherie Bow Collection. I will link you the original picture here. I really liked it and since I wanted to play with my new Maybelline Cream Shadow, a pink look was just perfect. I am not sure whether I like this all-pink style. It was fun to do though.
I am sorry for the weird pictures but my camera ran out of battery and I had to take the few pictures I had taken before it decided to turn off. :)
What you need:
- Pink eyeshadow base (as Maybelline 24h Color Tattoo in Pink Gold)
- Pink pigment
- Neutral pink pigment
- Highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
- Grey eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Stealth)
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Pink blush (as a combination of Revlon cream blush in Flushed and Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Fantastic)
- Pink lipstick (as Louma lipstick in Hey Girl)
- Nude lipgloss (as Kiko Instant Volume lipgloss in No. 10)
Is pink a color you like to wear on your eyes?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!