This look is Spring inspired since I hate winter and I really can’t wait for Spring to come this year. Blue will probably be a big trend the next season so a nice blue liner should definitely be in your kit. I own a blue liquid liner already, which is a little bit weird but has a great color. Now I bought the Electric gel eyeliner by MakeupGeek. The color is a little bit more settled but I am not too happy with the way it applies. There will be a separate post about that soon. :)
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Champagne eyeshadow
- Golden eyeshadow
- Dark brown eyeshadow
- Blue gel eyeliner (as MakeupGeek eyeliner in Electric)
- Nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Tarte blush in Stellar)
- Orange blush (as YSL blush in No. 7)
- Highlighter (as Tarte blush in Angelic)
- Orange lipstick (as Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendes-Vouz)
I really like wearing a lot of liner lately. What do you think about heavy eyeliner?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!