Wednesday, February 6, 2013

To-Go Make-up: Blue Retro Liner




Hey guys,

This look is Spring inspired since I hate winter and I really can’t wait for Spring to come this year. Blue will probably be a big trend the next season so a nice blue liner should definitely be in your kit. I own a blue liquid liner already, which is a little bit weird but has a great color. Now I bought the Electric gel eyeliner by MakeupGeek. The color is a little bit more settled but I am not too happy with the way it applies. There will be a separate post about that soon. :)




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Champagne eyeshadow
  • Golden eyeshadow
  • Dark brown eyeshadow
  • Blue gel eyeliner (as MakeupGeek eyeliner in Electric)
  • Nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
  • Mascara
  • Foundation
  • Conceiler
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Tarte blush in Stellar)
  • Orange blush (as YSL blush in No. 7)
  • Highlighter (as Tarte blush in Angelic)
  • Orange lipstick (as Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendes-Vouz)


I really like wearing a lot of liner lately. What do you think about heavy eyeliner?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.




Wanna know what that is: Click here



3 comments: