Friday, January 18, 2013

To-Go Make-up: Yves Rocher Winter look



Hey guys,

I am back with a short video. I was inspired by this picture of the Yves Rocher Autumn and Winter look. I really like taupe colors so this was perfect. I think it’s really wearable and still not boring.

Taupe is the bronze color of winter, I guess. ;) So I hope you enjoy watching.


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Taupe eyeshadow (as the one of the Isadora Delirious Palette)
  • Darker taupe eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek Eyeshadow in Moondust)
  • Dark brown eyeshadow (as the one of the Ofra Window Palette)
  • Shimmery nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
  • Pale golden eyeshadow (as the one of the Ofra Window Palette)
  • Mascara
  • Pale foundation (as Illamasqua Light Liquid Foundation in 115)
  • Concealer
  • Powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Cool toned blush
  • Optional: highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
  • Nude lipliner (as Nyx Lipliner in Mauve)
  • Nude lipstick (as Catrice High Shine lipstick in Simply Rosewood)
  • Pink lipgloss
What do you think about the look?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.




Wanna know what that is: Click here


1 comment:

  1. Ist das Päckchen eigentlich bei dir angekommen? :)

    ReplyDelete