I am back with a short video. I was inspired by this picture of the Yves Rocher Autumn and Winter look. I really like taupe colors so this was perfect. I think it’s really wearable and still not boring.
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Taupe eyeshadow (as the one of the Isadora Delirious Palette)
- Darker taupe eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek Eyeshadow in Moondust)
- Dark brown eyeshadow (as the one of the Ofra Window Palette)
- Shimmery nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
- Pale golden eyeshadow (as the one of the Ofra Window Palette)
- Pale foundation (as Illamasqua Light Liquid Foundation in 115)
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Cool toned blush
- Optional: highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
- Nude lipliner (as Nyx Lipliner in Mauve)
- Nude lipstick (as Catrice High Shine lipstick in Simply Rosewood)
- Pink lipgloss
What do you think about the look?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!