I got a few Tokidoki products for Christmas and since I never had anything by that brand before I really wanted to try those things out. The look is very simple but I think the eyeshadows have a nice quality. They were quite long lasting with a nice base. Also you don’t have to use a lot of product to get the color vibrant.
Hope you enjoy this little video. :)
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Bronze base (as Maybelline 24h Color Tattoo in On and on bronze)
- Golden eyeshadow
- Matt brown eyeshadow
- Dark brown eyeshadow
- White base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Shimmery white eyeshadow
- Black liquid liner
- Contour color (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
- Peachy blush
- Highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Neutral lipgloss
Do you own any Tokidoki products? What do think about them?
Follow me on Twitter as well.
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!