This look is a little bit more dramatic so I thought it would be cool for Christmas parties or maybe New Year’s Eve if you don’t wanna put on a hell lot of glitter. I will like you the inspiration picture here.
So I really liked this look. You don’t have to bring it up too high, though. Also it would be stunning with a nude lip as well. :)
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Reddish base (as Benefit Creaseless Cream in Get Figgy)
- Shimmery nude eyeshadow
- Dark reddish eyeshadow
- Shimmery plum eyeshadow
- Bronzy eyeshadow
- Optional: eyebrow powder
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Dark plum blush (as Hard Candy Fox in a Box blush in Hot Flush)
- Highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
- Dark red lipliner (as Nyx lipliner in Auburn)
- Red lipstick (as Mac lipstick in Kangarouge)
- Red lipgloss
So what do you think about this look?
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!