Wednesday, December 5, 2012

To-Go Make-up: Sleek V2 Dark Mattes Palette



Hey guys,

I am really happy with this make-up. The palette is so beautiful and I absolutely love every color I’ve tried so far. For this look I tried to use as many colors as I could.

Have you tried this palette yet? I think it’s one of the most gorgeous Sleek palettes on the market. You have to get it!




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Nude eyeshadow (as Sleek eyeshadow in Dune)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Dark blue eyeshadow (as Sleek eyeshadow in Ink)
  • Dark teal eyeshadow (as Sleek eyeshadow in Orbit)
  • Brown eyeshadow (as Sleek eyeshadow in Paperbag)
  • White base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Shimmery white eyeshadow
  • Purple eyeshadow (as Sleek eyeshadow in Highness)
  • Black liquid liner
  • Mascara
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Face powder
  • Contour shade
  • Dark red lipstick
  • Dark red lipgloss (as Kiko Lipglaze in #2)


I would wear such a look every day. :) I love it.

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here



No comments:

Post a Comment