So here’s the last post in this year. :) I wanted to do another New Years Eve look. I will not go out tonight but if you do maybe it will inspire your make-up. :D Have a lovely night out and a happy new year!
This make-up is very shimmery and smoky. I like those looks a lot. The silver glitter is very fine and pretty. Also the Dark Mattes palette by Sleek is perfect for dramatic looks. Enjoy!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Purple base (as the one of the Sleek Primer Palette)
- Silver base (as Maybelline 24h Color Tattoo in Eternal Silver)
- Purple eyeshadow (as Sleek eyeshadow in Highness (V2 Dark Mattes palette))
- Shimmery purple eyeshadow
- Silver eyeshadow
- Shimmery black eyeshadow
- Matt highlighting eyeshadow (as Sleek eyeshadow in Pillowtalk (V2 Dark Mattes palette))
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Silver glitter (as L.A. Splash glitter in Bliss)
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Neutral blush (as Mac blushcreme in Ladyblush)
- Highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
- Lipgloss (as Mac Dazzle Glass in Pleasure Principle)
Have a happy new year. Are you going out to celebrate?
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!