Wednesday, December 26, 2012

To-Go Make-up: Midnight Blue (New Years Eve)




Hey guys,

Christmas is officially over tomorrow so here comes the first New Years Eve look. I really liked the blue eyeshadow with the brown hair. Also I wanted to try my new glitter I got in my swap with MissJessibel. It’s really pretty and awesome!

What do you wear on New Years Eve?




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Blue eyeshadow (as the one of the Wet n Wild Blue had me at Hello palette)
  • Dark blue eyeshadow(as the one of the Wet n Wild Blue had me at Hello palette)
  • Turquoise eyeshadow(as the one of the Wet n Wild Blue had me at Hello palette)
  • Matt brown eyeshadow
  • Shimmery highlighting eyeshadow
  • Glitter base
  • Blue glitter
  • Mascara
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Peachy blush
  • Highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
  • Nude lipliner (as Nyx lipliner in Mauve)
  • Shimmery nude lipstick (as Barry M lipstick in 136)


I hope you enjoyed this look. There will be a second option later this week. :)

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here


1 comment:

  1. Sieht sehr hübsch aus, erinnert mich irgendwie an eine Pfauenfeder :)

    ReplyDelete