Christmas is officially over tomorrow so here comes the first New Years Eve look. I really liked the blue eyeshadow with the brown hair. Also I wanted to try my new glitter I got in my swap with MissJessibel. It’s really pretty and awesome!
What do you wear on New Years Eve?
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Blue eyeshadow (as the one of the Wet n Wild Blue had me at Hello palette)
- Dark blue eyeshadow(as the one of the Wet n Wild Blue had me at Hello palette)
- Turquoise eyeshadow(as the one of the Wet n Wild Blue had me at Hello palette)
- Matt brown eyeshadow
- Shimmery highlighting eyeshadow
- Glitter base
- Blue glitter
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Peachy blush
- Highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
- Nude lipliner (as Nyx lipliner in Mauve)
- Shimmery nude lipstick (as Barry M lipstick in 136)
I hope you enjoyed this look. There will be a second option later this week. :)
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!