So here is my Christmas tutorial 2012. ;) I was not that productive, I guess. This look is inspired by bells so I used mainly gold, silver and bronze. I really liked this look. I used mainly the Zoeva Metallic Stones palette, which I love!
So I hope you all have great holidays with your family and you spend a lot of time with the ones you love. :)
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Silver base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo 24h eyeshadow in Eternal Silver)
- Bronzy base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo 24h eyeshadow in On and on Bronze)
- Golden eyeshadow
- Darker golden eyeshadow
- Shimmery silver eyeshadow
- Matt brown eyeshadow (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Darker matt brown eyeshadow
- Highlighting eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Gold glitter (as Mac glitter in Antique Gold)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Setting powder
- Strong shimmery pink blush (as Sleek blush in Pomegranate)
- Golden lipstick (as Barry M in 136)
- Clear gloss
Have a great time, guys!
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!