Saturday, December 22, 2012

To-Go Make-up: Christmas Bells




Hey guys,

So here is my Christmas tutorial 2012. ;) I was not that productive, I guess. This look is inspired by bells so I used mainly gold, silver and bronze. I really liked this look. I used mainly the Zoeva Metallic Stones palette, which I love!

So I hope you all have great holidays with your family and you spend a lot of time with the ones you love. :)




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Silver base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo 24h eyeshadow in Eternal Silver)
  • Bronzy base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo 24h eyeshadow in On and on Bronze)
  • Golden eyeshadow
  • Darker golden eyeshadow
  • Shimmery silver eyeshadow
  • Matt brown eyeshadow (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Darker matt brown eyeshadow
  • Highlighting eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Gold glitter (as Mac glitter in Antique Gold)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Setting powder
  • Strong shimmery pink blush (as Sleek blush in Pomegranate)
  • Golden lipstick (as Barry M in 136)
  • Clear gloss


Have a great time, guys!

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here



No comments:

Post a Comment