For this look I really wanted to try out my grey eyeshadow by Make-up-Geek. I really like the color a lot. I have another great look I wanna do with it. Do you wear grey eyeshadow? I feel like it can look quite weird since the color is so cool toned.
So after this look there will be some more festive things coming up for Christmas. ;) Enjoy!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Grey eyeshadow (as Make-up-Geek eyeshadow in Stealth)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Black eyeshadow
- Optional: neutral eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
- Light foundation (as Illamasqua Light Liquid Foundation in 115)
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Peachy lip color (as Clinique Chubby Stick in Mega Melon)
I know this is not worth mentioning at all. But I had to include some Placebo in this series. :D
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!