Sunday, December 9, 2012

Music Beauties Vol. 1: Pure Morning (Placebo)




Hey guys,

For this look I really wanted to try out my grey eyeshadow by Make-up-Geek. I really like the color a lot. I have another great look I wanna do with it. Do you wear grey eyeshadow? I feel like it can look quite weird since the color is so cool toned.

So after this look there will be some more festive things coming up for Christmas. ;) Enjoy!




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Grey eyeshadow (as Make-up-Geek eyeshadow in Stealth)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Optional: neutral eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
  • Mascara
  • Light foundation (as Illamasqua Light Liquid Foundation in 115) 
  • Concealer
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Powder
  • Peachy lip color (as Clinique Chubby Stick in Mega Melon)


I know this is not worth mentioning at all. But I had to include some Placebo in this series. :D

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here



2 comments:

  1. Eines meiner absoluten Lieblingslieder!!! <33333
    Hast die Farbe wirklich gut getroffen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schick! Hab dich getaggt, falls du es noch nicht gesehen hast! Passt sogar zum Thema Musik! http://beautykrams.blogspot.de/2012/12/tag-look-konzerte-und-musik.html
    GLG

    ReplyDelete