This make-up is super easy and great for younger girls. You don’t need any special skills, it’s quick and you can achieve a great look only using one brown eyeshadow as well.
I love the lips since they are dark but soft at the same time and so it’s a great way to wear darker lips even if you’re younger. I would definitely wear this kind of lip color more often than strong dark red lips. What do you think?
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Constructivist)
- Matt brown eyeshadow
- Shimmery highlighting eyeshadow
- Optional: lighter brown eyeshadow
- Darker brown eyeshadow
- Shimmery bronze eyeshadow (as Make-up Geek eyeshadow in Moondust)
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Brown eyeliner pencil
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Peachy blush (as Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso)
- Dark red lipliner (as Nyx lipliner in Auburn)
- Dark red lipstick
So I hope you’re having a great day. :) I will now go and learn for my exam tomorrow.
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!