This look is a little bit more dramatic so I thought it would be cool for Christmas parties or maybe New Year’s Eve if you don’t wanna put on a hell lot of glitter. I will like you the inspiration picture here.
So I really liked this look. You don’t have to bring it up too high, though. Also it would be stunning with a nude lip as well. :)
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Champagne eyeshadow (as the one of the Wet n Wild Sweet as Candy palette)
- Brown eyeshadow (as the one of the Wet n Wild Sweet as Candy palette)
- White eyeliner pencil
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Setting powder
- Pink blush (as Sleek blush in Pomegranate)
- Highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Red lipstick (as Kiko Matt lipstick in 288)
I think this is a very classy Christmas look. Would you wear that on Christmas Eve? :)
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!