Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Music Beauties Vol. 1: All I want for Christmas is You (Mariah Carey)




Hey guys,

This is not so much a classy Christmas look but I really love it. It’s glowing and bronzy and still I find it very festive and pretty. I would totally wear that for Christmas Day. What do you think?

So this look is inspired by Mariah Carey in her new “All I want for Christmas is You” video with Justin Bieber. I love the regular version of this song and I really wanted to do this look. So enjoy!




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Light bronzy eyeshadow
  • Darker bronzy eyeshadow
  • Dark brown eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Cool toned taupe eyeshadow
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Shimmery highlighting eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Optional: false lashes (as Ardell Babies lashes)
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Bronzer (as a mixture of Bobbi Brown Blush Stick in Suede and Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Peachy blush (as Milani blush in Luminoso)
  • Highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
  • Nude lipstick (as Kiko Sheer and Creamy lip pencil in 08)
  • Shimmery gloss (as MAC Dazzleglass in Pleasure Principle)


Hope you enjoyed this series. There will probably be a new one next year. Any suggestions? :)

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here





No comments:

Post a Comment