This is not so much a classy Christmas look but I really love it. It’s glowing and bronzy and still I find it very festive and pretty. I would totally wear that for Christmas Day. What do you think?
So this look is inspired by Mariah Carey in her new “All I want for Christmas is You” video with Justin Bieber. I love the regular version of this song and I really wanted to do this look. So enjoy!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Light bronzy eyeshadow
- Darker bronzy eyeshadow
- Dark brown eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Cool toned taupe eyeshadow
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Shimmery highlighting eyeshadow
- Optional: false lashes (as Ardell Babies lashes)
- Bronzer (as a mixture of Bobbi Brown Blush Stick in Suede and Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Peachy blush (as Milani blush in Luminoso)
- Highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
- Nude lipstick (as Kiko Sheer and Creamy lip pencil in 08)
- Shimmery gloss (as MAC Dazzleglass in Pleasure Principle)
Hope you enjoyed this series. There will probably be a new one next year. Any suggestions? :)
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!