Sunday, December 2, 2012

Gift Idea: Box of Joy



Hey guys,

today I really wanted to share the Advent Calendar I made for my best friend. I started collecting things in January and I filled all the little windows with make-up. In the video you will see all the products that are in there as well as how they are packaged. Enjoy!


 

Don’t forget this: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here



3 comments:

  1. Hihi. Das ist toll.:)

    Btw. der Nagellack ist ja klasse, den du da drauf hast...was für einer ist das denn?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Das ist ein dunkles Lila von Manhattan und oben drauf eine Schimmerfarbe von OPI. Letztes Jahr hab ich das mal auf dem Blog gezeigt, musste zur Not mal unter Nails schauen. :)

      Delete