Another late update. I posted this video days back but I am so all over the place right now. There are some really exciting things going on in my personal life and I am just a little bit busy. So I am really sorry.
This look was inspired by the Sleek V1 Bright Mattes palette. I ordered this a while back but since the other palette was sold out it took a while to arrive here. This look is still quite summery because obviously you can’t do a dramatic winter look with bright matte eyeshadows. :D I hope you still enjoy this video. If you wanna here more thoughts about the Sleek Mattes palettes go to this post. :)
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- White base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- White eyeshadow (as Sleek eyeshadow in Pow!)
- Vibrant pink eyeshadow (as Sleek eyeshadow in Pucker)
- Purple eyeshadow (as Sleek eyeshadow in Sugarlite)
- Soft pink eyeshadow (as Sleek eyeshadow in Floss)
- Green base color (as Benefit Creaseless Cream in Skinny Jeans)
- Light green eyeshadow (as Sleek eyeshadow in Cricket)
- Darker green eyeshadow (as Sleek eyeshadow in Dragonfly)
- Black liquid liner
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Bright yellow eyeshadow (as Sleek eyeshadow in Bamm!)
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Neutral blush
- Pink lipstick
- Orange eyeshadow (as Sleek eyeshadow in Strike)
So this is definitely not my favorite look but the palette is pretty awesome and you will probably see it again in the next Spring tutorials. ;)
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!