Sunday, November 18, 2012

To-Go Make-up: Neutral Ofra Look




Hey guys,

I found this lonely tutorial on my laptop and I really wanted to upload it. I feel like, it’s more summery and it was actually recorded in summer. But neutral wearable look can never be wrong, right? :D So here we go.

For this look I used my Ofra Window palette. I got this in my Swap with Cassandra. She asked me to do some videos with it. So I really love the bright colors in the palette. Though I wanted to do a more neutral look even though they’re not my favorites.



What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Pale golden eyeshadow (as the one from the Ofra Window Palette)
  • Bronzy eyeshadow (as the one from the Ofra Window Palette)
  • Darker bronzy eyeshadow (as the one from the Ofra Window Palette)
  • Darker golden eyeshadow (as the one from the Ofra Window Palette)
  • Dark brown eyeshadow (as the one from the Ofra Window Palette)
  • Soft purple-pink eyeshadow (as the one from the Ofra Window Palette)
  • Darker purple eyeshadow (as the one from the Ofra Window Palette)
  • Natural blush (as the one from the Ofra Window Palette)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Concealer
  • Bronzer (as the one from the Ofra Window Palette)
  • Highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
  • Soft pink lipcolor (as Revlon lip butter in Strawberry Shortcake)


So how about you: Bright colors, dark colors or neutrals? :D

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here


No comments:

Post a Comment