Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Purchase of the Month: October



Hey guys,

Today I wanna share my October purchases. I know this post is late but I got quite sick and lazy. But here we go…


What I got:

  • Bebe Young Care day and night cream: This is my favorite moisturizer for winter. It’s really rich and great for dry skin. Also it’s not too expensive which is good for me.
  • Sleek Ultra Mattes V1 palette: This is the bright version so it has 12 really bright colors. The pigmentation is ok if you use a good base with it. A video using this palette will be up soon. :) I also did a few swatches in the video. The bright pink is the most pigmented color by the way.
  • Sleek Ultra Mattes V2 palette: This has the 12 dark shadows. They are not all dark. I think this palette is perfect if you like smoky eyes. You have many strongly pigmented dark shades and 3 neutral shadows. What I miss a lot is a black. Other than that this one is perfect. There will also be a separate video about it.
  • BeautyUK lipstick set in VIP: I will keep the pink and the dark red for myself. I will give the other one to a friend. I think these two shades are very unusual. The pink is super bright and reminds me of the Viva Glam Nicky but it’s more blue-toned. The dark red is not that unique but I do not own many similar colors. The feel nice on the lips and have a great staying power.
  • Clinique Chubby Stick sample in Mega Melon: I was so surprised on how much I liked this one. I always heard bad things about them. The color is very wearable and great for neutral fall looks. I love the feeling on the lips and I am obsessed with this pencil form. :) In love!
  • Lady Gaga Fame EdP: I love this scent a lot. It was not the most expensive perfume on the market which is why I bought it. I think it’s nice for fall and it doesn’t wear off immediately. I love Lady Gaga so I really wanted it. :D
  • Ponyhütchen Bath Cupcakes: I have won these in a big give-away in summer. I really wanna thank Ponyhütchen because they got lost in the mail and so they were actually send to me again! That is so awesome and I can’t wait to try these. :)
  • Sigma Precision Tapered P86: This brush is my holy grale for undereye-concealer. I don’t know how I could blend concealer out without this brush. It is just awesome and everyone should have it! I definitely need the foundation brush as well. :D
  • MAC 217: This is such an amazing brush. It’s way better than the 224. I got it with a coupon so I didn’t pay the full price. I really love this brush as well. It’s great for applying and blending eyeshadow at the same time. So if you’re in a hurry this is your brush! :D


What did you spend your money on this month? :)

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment