So how about a new Music Beauties post? I did this look inspired by Selena Gomez in her music video of Who Says which is a great song. I will try to post it down below.
I really like this look an her. It makes round eyes look a little bit more elongated and it’s over all a very classy look. You can wear that everyday if you have enough time in the morning. It would also look great with outer corner lashes.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as MAC Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Shimmery peachy base (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
- Shimmery peachy eyeshadow
- Light matte brown eyeshadow
- Taupe eyeshadow
- Warm bronzy eyeshadow
- Dark taupe eyeshadow
- Dark grey eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Optional: Contour shade (as NYX blush in Taupe)
- Neutral blush (as Milani baked blush in Luminoso)
- Warm orange lipliner (as NYX lipliner in Tangerine)
- Orange shimmery lipgloss
So I hope you enjoyed this far more wearable look. :D Have a nice day.
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!