This tutorial was really fun to do because I love the song and the make-up so much. It’s inspired by Katy Perry’s Last Friday Night. This is just so much fun. Love the color combination and the video in general. This song made me fall in love with Katy. ;)
So as I said the colors in her lid are just incredibly beautiful. I would wear that every day for the rest of my life if I had to choose a combination. ;) So what colors do you love most?
What you need:
- Pink eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Girl Friendly)
- Blue shimmery base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Turquoise Forever)
- Hot pink eyeshadow
- Dark blue eyeshadow (as Catrice eyeshadow in The Queen is Amused)
- Light shimmery eyeshadow
- Dark shimmery eyeshadow
- Neutral highlighting eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Pink blush (as Illamasqua cream blusher in Promise)
- Pink lip color (as Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick)
- Shimmery gloss (as MAC dazzle glass in Pleasure Principle)
I am so happy about this look. Do you like it?
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!