Thursday, November 1, 2012

Dressday Special: Halloween!



Hey guys,

today here's a special dressday post. I wanted to share my Halloween dress because it is - obviously - a dress. Unfortunately I had no one to take a picture of me wearing it but I hope you can still get the gist. I also wanna show you my make-up which was inspired by MissChievous and her incredible Crow look. It's one of my favorites on Youtube, if you can't find it. I did not record anything since there is a really really good tutorial already. :D


I will put a video into this post where I wore this dress for another occasion so you can see what it looks like on. Also I hope that I can add a picture with the wig soon. 

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here


The pictures were taken when I was back home... So after a few (hot) hours.
With my friends. x3
Me and my bestie. ;)

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Kann gut sein, den hab ich leider nicht gesehen. :)

      Delete
  2. amazing look.. the dress and the shoes look so sexy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx. :) They were quite uncomfortable after a few hours, though. :D

      Delete
  3. Dachte auch etwas an Black Swan...wobei ich sagen muss, dass mir deins irgendwie besser gefällt...find's absolut klasse.*__*

    ReplyDelete