Sunday, October 14, 2012

Used up! Bruno Banani Woman EdT


Hey guys,

See what I did. Right! I used up two bottles of this Bruno Banani perfume. And I am really proud. For some weird reason I got these as gifts for Christmas and my birthday so often. I don’t really like it but since I always feel bad when I say that I got multiples of it.

So these are two of them but I still have two more that are not opened yet. In one bottle there are 20ml and it costs around 10-15 Euro. So it’s quite cheap and you smell that, too.


The scent is described as fruity and floral. I don’t think so. For me personally it smells awkward and alcoholic. Also I seem to be a little bit allergic to it. Still I wanted to use it up. I don’t like wasting things. So I am so happy.

I read other opinions about it. Many people seem to like it. I am quite weird with scents, though. You should really go and smell it if you’re interested in it. 

One thing I also wanna mention is the cheap packaging. The cap is quite loose so you may lose it in your bag. The pump is very weird so you often do not get a fine mist but a straight splash. That was so annoying.

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here!

1 comment:

  1. Huhu, ich habe Dir einen Award verliehen!
    Schau doch mal unter http://puminchen.blogspot.de/2012/10/gaaanz-viele-awards.html nach!
    Liebe Grüsse, Puminchen

    ReplyDelete