I wanted to show you another fall look that I really love lately. It’s an emerald green eye with some sparkle and some black in the outer corner. I feel like this is totally wearable.
I used the Ofra Window palette for this but you can do the same look with the Wet ‘n Wild palette in Blue had me at Hello. :) It depends on what you have. The colors are super similar and the quality is almost the same, I would say.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Green base (as Kiko Long Lasting Eyeshadow Stick in 09)
- Emerald green eyeshadow (as the one of the Ofra Window palette)
- White base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Shimmery greenish white eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow (as the one of the Ofra Window palette)
- Darker shimmery green eyeshadow
- Matt highlighting eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Black liquid liner
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Multicolored glitter (as essence pigment in Broadway Starlet)
- Contour color (as the one of the Ofra Window palette)
- Peachy blush
- Orange lip color (as Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendevouz)
I really like this look. What do you think? :) The glitter is sooooo pretty. If you can still get it don’t hesitate. :D
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!