Saturday, October 20, 2012

To-Go Make-up: Emerald Green



Hey guys,

I wanted to show you another fall look that I really love lately. It’s an emerald green eye with some sparkle and some black in the outer corner. I feel like this is totally wearable.

I used the Ofra Window palette for this but you can do the same look with the Wet ‘n Wild palette in Blue had me at Hello. :) It depends on what you have. The colors are super similar and the quality is almost the same, I would say.




What you need:
  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Green base (as Kiko Long Lasting Eyeshadow Stick in 09)
  • Emerald green eyeshadow (as the one of the Ofra Window palette)
  • White base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Shimmery greenish white eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow (as the one of the Ofra Window palette)
  • Darker shimmery green eyeshadow
  • Matt highlighting eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Black liquid liner
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Multicolored glitter (as essence pigment in Broadway Starlet)
  • Mascara
  • Foundation
  • Contour color (as the one of the Ofra Window palette)
  • Peachy blush
  • Orange lip color (as Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendevouz)

I really like this look. What do you think? :) The glitter is sooooo pretty. If you can still get it don’t hesitate. :D

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here



Kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment