Monday, October 8, 2012

To-Go Make-up: 10 Minutes to Uni



Hey guys,

This week our semester starts again. We had a great week with all the freshmen and now I wanted to show you my usual university make-up look. :D So this is nothing I wear everyday because I am lazy. But if I had a lot of time in the morning, this would be my make-up. :D

I hope you enjoy this little video and let me know when you just started studying in a university. I think this is the greatest time of the world. :D



What you need:

  • Mascara
  • Concealer
  • Natural blush (as Mac Blushcream in Ladyblush)
  • Pink lip color (as Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Darling)
  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Neutral eyeshadow (as elf Eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Pink eyeshadow
  • White base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Bronzer (as Bobbi Brown Rouge Stick in Suede)

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment