This week our semester starts again. We had a great week with all the freshmen and now I wanted to show you my usual university make-up look. :D So this is nothing I wear everyday because I am lazy. But if I had a lot of time in the morning, this would be my make-up. :D
I hope you enjoy this little video and let me know when you just started studying in a university. I think this is the greatest time of the world. :D
What you need:
- Natural blush (as Mac Blushcream in Ladyblush)
- Pink lip color (as Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Darling)
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Neutral eyeshadow (as elf Eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Pink eyeshadow
- White base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Bronzer (as Bobbi Brown Rouge Stick in Suede)
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!