So again there will be no dressday post today because I got another award from a German blogger called Puminchen. I think it’s really nice and I am happy that she likes my blog.
As always I don’t really wanna give it to too many other people or whatever. But I wanna mention it obviously, because I am thankful.
So for the rules, I have to tell you 11 things about me. I like these kinds of things.
- I love scented candles in Autumn and I hate that I can’t by the Bath&Body Works ones…
- I could not live without a cat. I am really obsessed with them.
- Right now I am reading a book about the normal chaos of love.
- This book really makes me doubt that I wanna live in a marriage with kids.
- I wanna bake some cookies on the weekend again.
- I bought a skipping rope on Amazon to get back in shape again. :D
- In one month there will be the new Sims3 Add-on and although I have no time to play I wanna get it.
- I love mustard.
- I can’t wait to see the Hobbit movies!
- Tomorrow I will get some new Sleek products.
- I will go to bed in a second. I am really tired.
Next I will answer the questions Puminchen wrote down on her blog.
- What’s your dream career?
I would love to do something meaningful and kind of special like paleontologist or anthropologist but since I studied sociology I will do that. :D Most important thing is researching.
- What’s most important – mobile phone, internet or TV?
Internet definitely. I don’t talk on the phone a lot and I barely watch TV. :D
- Do you wish for a white wedding?
I am but I really don’t know whether I wanna be married right now. Studying all the statistics about it doesn’t really help. ;) Maybe it’s just an old thing that is not helpful nowadays.
- What’s your favorite color of eyeshadow, rouge and nailpolish?
I love golden eyeshadow, peachy blush and mint green nail polish right now. :D
- Do you have pets?
I have a cat and I love it more than anything. :)
- When did you start blogging and what was the trigger?
I started on the 1st of January in 2010 I believe. I just liked all the Youtube channels and I wanted to see whether I can do all that, too. :) I always loved make-up.
- Do you prefer Youtube or Blogs?
I prefer Youtube. I like watching videos way more and also I enjoy doing videos more. I don’t know why but it feels like a more personal connection to me. Also it is not the easiest thing to write in English all the time. Talking is much faster and I feel like it’s not too bad if I say something wrong. xD
- Do you prefer daytime or nighttime?
I like both, basically. I can be a party girl living during the nights but since I study hard I rather stay up early. :D I like working in the morning and partying in the evening.
- What’s your favorite food?
I love so many things. That’s why I have a food blog as well. It’s German but the videos are English, so check it out! My favorite food is very hard… I really can’t decide. I love spaghetti and Asian noodles and fried potato patties. :D
- What did cause your love for make-up?
Nothing specifically. I just like experimenting with colors and having fun with products. I had no idea what amazing brands and products were out there before I started watching YT videos regularly.
- What is your most expensive and still most worthless product?
Probably my Chanel quad, which I am trying to sell in my blogsale. I don’t like the colors too much and I feel that they are not much better than other eyeshadows.
I hope you enjoyed this. I wanna give this Award to minimal makeup and teekränzchen Beautyblog. And there's actually one more blog: Penelope's Presents which has the cutest ideas for gifts and so on. :D
My questions for you:
My questions for you:
- If you had only 1 thing you can take to a lonely island what would it be? :D
- What was the greatest thing that happened in your life so far?
- Do you prefer lipsticks or lipglosses and what is your favorite color?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What is your favorite Christmas candy? :D
- On how many days of the week do you wear make-up?
- Do you think it's bad to decorate for Christmas before the end of November?
- Does your make-up depend on the seasons?
- What is your favorite fall fashion item?
- Did you ever use your Mom's or Granny's make-up and does she know?
- Is there any question you always wanted to answer but no one's ever asked you?
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!