Saturday, October 27, 2012

My Halloween Nails



He's my favorite one!

Hey guys,

Today I wanna show you my Halloween nails. I really wanted to try out some nail designs and so this is what I came up with. Obviously I just started playing with nail designs so it’s definitely not perfect. But I thought it would still be interesting to some of you. :D




I think this spider web turned out the best.
Look at this ridiculous smiling spider. :D
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here

And these are my Jack Skellington nails inspired by the tutorial of cutepolish on YT.

6 comments:

  1. the first one in the top looks so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oah sind die schön.*__________*
    Ich will das auch so toll können.:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ach Quatsch, das ist noch lange nicht gut. :D Mit bissl Übung kannst du das auch. ;)

      Delete