Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Music-Beauties Vol. 1: Spit it Out (Sue Denim)


Hey guys,

It’s finally time for a new series, right? I am so excited because I did a few great look for this one already! So the next 4 weeks will be quite fierce and dramatic so you have some fun inspirations for Halloween. Then there will be 6 more settled looks that you can wear in your everyday life. :D So I hope you will have fun with this one!

So this look is inspired by the beautiful one and only Sue Denim in the video “Spit it Out” by IamX. Obviously she’s not the main singer in this song but that doesn’t matter to me. I think she looks gorgeous and stunning and when I first saw this I wanted to have the skills to achieve this look as well. Now I think I have them. Really awesome moment in my blogging life!

I used mainly the Wet ‘n Wild Blue had me at Hello palette because it has the perfect shade and it is very affordable. So if this inspired you, you can find this product without having trouble I hope. Still there are other similar shades out there. :) Now enjoy!



What you need:
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Face powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Natural blush (as Nyx cream blush in Tea Rose + Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso)
  • Highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
  • Pink lipstain (as Barry M lipstick in TMLP 132)
  • Lipgloss
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Shimmery pale eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Warm brown eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Black eyeliner pencil (as Nyx jumbo pencil in Black Bean)
  • Optional: blue base and shimmery white base
  • Dark blue eyeshadow
  • Greenish highlighting eyeshadow
  • False lashes (Red Cherry No.C209 and Ardell Demi Whispies)

I really really really hope you like the new series! It seems pretty cool to me. :) Let me know in the comments!

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here!


Original look.

1 comment:

  1. Haha...ja...an Alex DeLarge musste ich auch denken...:D
    Die Nägel sind toll.:)

    ReplyDelete