Monday, October 29, 2012

Music Beauties Vol. 1: My Secret Friend (Imogen Heap)



Hey guys,

This look is on my blog already but I couldn’t show you the tutorial yet because I wanted it to be part of my series. So I was tagged by Sandra to do a look for the theme “In a man’s world” and I had totally no idea. Then I saw the video which I will link in the end of this post. I really love this song and I thought it would be perfect. Again this is quite good for Halloween if you don’t wanna do something overly fancy.

Other than that I just wanna say: Enjoy! :D



What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Neutral eyeshadow (as Mac eyeshadow in Brulé)
  • Black eyeliner pencil (as Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place eyeliner in Onyx)
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Reddish brown eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Foundation (as Illamasqua Light Liquid Foundation in 115)
  • Concealer
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Peachy lip color (as OCC liptar in Divine + Barry M lipstick in 101)


This look is beyond wearable but I hope you enjoyed this! :D

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here



Screenshot aus dem Video.

No comments:

Post a Comment