This look is on my blog already but I couldn’t show you the tutorial yet because I wanted it to be part of my series. So I was tagged by Sandra to do a look for the theme “In a man’s world” and I had totally no idea. Then I saw the video which I will link in the end of this post. I really love this song and I thought it would be perfect. Again this is quite good for Halloween if you don’t wanna do something overly fancy.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Neutral eyeshadow (as Mac eyeshadow in Brulé)
- Black eyeliner pencil (as Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place eyeliner in Onyx)
- Black eyeshadow
- Reddish brown eyeshadow
- Foundation (as Illamasqua Light Liquid Foundation in 115)
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Peachy lip color (as OCC liptar in Divine + Barry M lipstick in 101)
This look is beyond wearable but I hope you enjoyed this! :D
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!
|Screenshot aus dem Video.|