Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Music Beauties Vol. 1: I don't love you (My Chemical Romance)



Hey guys,

This look is really fierce but I love it. It was so funny to record. :D Turning himself into a ghost is just really wrong. If you have any Halloween look where you can do this you’re lucky. But anyway, it’s fun to watch. ;)

It is all inspired by the video of I don't love you by My Chemical Romance.




What you need:
  • Concealer
  • Light foundation (as Illamasqua Light Liquid Foundation in 115)
  • White matt powder or eyeshadow
  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • White eyeshadow
  • Dead nude lipstick (as Barry M lipstick in 101)
  • Optional: grey eyeshadow (as MakeupGeek eyeshadow in Stealth)
  • White masara (or a mascara base)
  • White eyeliner pencil (as NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Black liquid eyeliner

If you wonder why there is no dressday today: I am ill. And I wanted to show you my new skirt but I can’t. I will do that probably on Friday. :)

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam 


Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here


Original picture

No comments:

Post a Comment