This is another look that is more appropriate for Halloween but it was so fun to do and I hope you like it. It is inspired by Lady Gaga in her Born this Way video. There are various great looks in this video but I thought this one would be quite easy to do and still it looks really Gaga. Would you wear this for Halloween?
I liked the cheek bones which really make the whole look. It’s kind of alienesque, doesn’t look too human. I did not do that eye she has on her chin. I thought that looks gross. xD
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Black base (as Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eyeliner Pencil in Onyx)
- Black eyeshadow
- Optional: glue stick to cancel out the eyebrows
- Brown eyeliner pencil
- Light or white foundation (as Illamasqua Light Liquid Foundation in 115)
- Usual foundation in your shade
- Darker foundation
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- White or light powder
- Dusty pink blush (as Beni Durrer blush in Classic)
- Dead nude lipstick (as Barry M lipstick in 101)
- Shimmery gloss (as Mac Dazzleglass in Pleasure Principle)
So there will be one more unwearable look in this series, and then there will be many wearable ones. Which ones do you prefer?
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!