Saturday, October 13, 2012

Look & Outfit & Nails: Sexy Blacks



Hey guys,

I wanted to do something a little bit more fun and decided to show you this look-package with nails, make-up and outfit. I hope it inspired you. ;) Inspiration was the nails because I saw a similar design on Kandee Johnson, I believe.

The outfit is nothing casual or so. But maybe if you have an occasion where you can wear something like that it’s pretty. :D Also every girl needs a sexy dress. Just to make one feel better.




What you need:
  • Golden base (as Kiko Water Eyeshadow in Bright Lemon)
  • Golden eyeshadow
  • Matt highlighting eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil (as Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place eyeliner pencil in Onyx)
  • Mascara
  • Optional: false lashes (as Ardell lashes in No. 305)
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Setting powder
  • Contour shade (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Dusty pink blush (as Beni Durrer blush in Classic)
  • Highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
  • Natural lipliner (as Nyx lipliner in Natural)
  • Nude lipstick (as Barry M lipstick in 136)
  • Basecoat
  • Golden nail polish
  • Tape
  • Black nail polish
  • Mattifying topcoat

So let me know in the comments whether you liked it. I had so much fun dressing up for this and I love those dramatic looks. :)

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment