I wanted to do something a little bit more fun and decided to show you this look-package with nails, make-up and outfit. I hope it inspired you. ;) Inspiration was the nails because I saw a similar design on Kandee Johnson, I believe.
The outfit is nothing casual or so. But maybe if you have an occasion where you can wear something like that it’s pretty. :D Also every girl needs a sexy dress. Just to make one feel better.
What you need:
- Golden base (as Kiko Water Eyeshadow in Bright Lemon)
- Golden eyeshadow
- Matt highlighting eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil (as Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place eyeliner pencil in Onyx)
- Optional: false lashes (as Ardell lashes in No. 305)
- Setting powder
- Contour shade (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Dusty pink blush (as Beni Durrer blush in Classic)
- Highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
- Natural lipliner (as Nyx lipliner in Natural)
- Nude lipstick (as Barry M lipstick in 136)
- Golden nail polish
- Black nail polish
- Mattifying topcoat
So let me know in the comments whether you liked it. I had so much fun dressing up for this and I love those dramatic looks. :)
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!