Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Look & Nails & Outfit: Party Pinks




Hey guys,

Here’s one of my last prerecorded videos. I really hope I’ll get my new laptop by next week.

But here we go: Another combo video. I really enjoy these and I will do them every once in a while. This is a very pink version so if you don’t like that color don’t mind. :D I think this is an awesome make-up look for hooded eyes. It’s smoky and colorful and still very wearable. I even got compliments for my make-up and the nails. :) So enjoy watching now!



What you need:

  • Base coat (as Microcell 2000)
  • Hot pink nail polish (as OPI Flashbulb Fuchsia)
  • Black nail polish
  • Multicolored glitter (as essence Pigment in Broadway Starlet)
  • Top coat (as Anny Quick Dry)



  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Hot pink eyeshadow
  • Shimmery pink eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Dark grey eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Shimmery highlight color
  • White base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Multicolored glitter (as essence Pigment in Broadway Starlet)
  • Mascara
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Pink blush (as Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Promise)
  • Pink lipliner (as Nyx lipliner in Hot Pink)
  • Pink lipstick (as Mac Viva Glam Nicky)


So what do you think? Can I go out like that? By the way: I do not recommend this OPI polish. I hate it.

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here



2 comments: