Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Get Ready With Me: Oral Exam



Hey guys,

Today I wanted to share this quick video I recorded a few months back. I just wanted to show you this very natural look that I wore for an oral exam that I had. It was pretty successful and I was very happy afterwards but in this video I might seem a little nervous and weird. I am sorry about that. I hope you enjoy it still!




What you need:

  • Concealer
  • Contour color (as NYX blush in Taupe)
  • Peachy blush (as the one of the elf contouring and blush powder)
  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Neutral eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Medium brown eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Peachy lip liner (as NYX lip liner in Tangerine)
  • Peachy-pink lipstick (as MUA lipstick in Shade 4)


It’s just a very easy, quick and pretty look. If you have any occasion when you just wanna look awake that’s a good one to do. :D

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment