Today I wanted to share this quick video I recorded a few months back. I just wanted to show you this very natural look that I wore for an oral exam that I had. It was pretty successful and I was very happy afterwards but in this video I might seem a little nervous and weird. I am sorry about that. I hope you enjoy it still!
What you need:
- Contour color (as NYX blush in Taupe)
- Peachy blush (as the one of the elf contouring and blush powder)
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Neutral eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Medium brown eyeshadow
- Peachy lip liner (as NYX lip liner in Tangerine)
- Peachy-pink lipstick (as MUA lipstick in Shade 4)
It’s just a very easy, quick and pretty look. If you have any occasion when you just wanna look awake that’s a good one to do. :D
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!