Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Dressday #4



Hey guys,

Today it’s time for a new Dressday post. I wanna show you my outfit that I wore for the birthday of a family member. I paired my new Orsay top with a black skirt. This is my favorite one because it is so versatile. I also love the tights and I thought they would really go well with the colors of the top (they don't photograph that nicely...). So what do you think? :)

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here



4 comments:

  1. Very nice! I love that top. It looks very good on you. You seem to have a baby dinosaur in the picture with you, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Freddy really wanted to be in one of those posts. :D

      Delete
  2. Freddy is so cute by your side, i love the colour of the tights, they look nearly silver

    lovely outfit x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :) The tights are exactly the two colors of the top but the strips are so thin that you see them as one color in the picture. :/

      Delete